Tuesday, September 11, 2012

DIY tutorial for elephant key chain

Pink Elephant key chain Diana

This is one little cutie that will be perfect as a key chain or as a charm for your bag.  



Materials
For this project you’ll need:
- scissors
- pen
- sewing machine
- hands
- carton
- pink felt
- scrap of cotton material
- ribbons
- 2 beads
- butterfly pendant
- pink and turquoise threads
- fiber fill
- ring


I hope you will understand everything from the photos, if not please ask me in a comment section below the post.

Enjoy while making your own pink elephant key chain!!!!

This tutorial is for personal use only!






Let me see your creation based on my tutorial :)
1. you can write me the link in a comment section bellow or
2. send me the photos to my email cherubins3@gmail.com

More of my designs you can find here:
Custom orders
Design 2013
Design 2012
Design 2011

Hugs,
Dominika



1.Key chain made by Madelos using the above tutorial 

3 comments:

  1. Volim ove mekane priveske od filca, lepo od tebe što si podelila uputstvo za pravljenje!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Planiram napraviti još puno tutorilala, problem mi je što kad počnem nešto stvarati zaboravim ufotkati korak po korak :) to se stvarno moram pripremiti da radim diy tutorial i staviti fotić pokraj sebe :)

      Delete

01 09 10